We’ve enjoyed having everyone back at our taproom since 21st May and we hope you’ve all enjoyed coming back!
With the change in Government restrictions since Monday 19th July, we’re now going to be operating with a few changes at our taproom every Friday. We’re taking these measures to keep everyone safe.
Please see below for the changes from Friday 23rd July:
- We’re going to be operating table service inside the brewery with seated only drinking (no standing drinking inside)
- Orders for drinks outside are to be placed at the bar
- When ordering at the bar, please keep any queue to a minimum
- Strictly no drinking at the bar
- When inside the brewery and not seated we request you wear a face mask unless exempt
- Track & Trace QR codes will be available around the brewery if you wish to use
- Please respect other customers space when inside or outside
This is a change for us at the taproom and we’ll try our hardest to keep it running as smooth as possible but please respect our staff during busy periods. We’ll be reviewing how we operate every week to see if we can make any improvements.
But the main thing is let’s keep everyone safe while enjoying your time here at our taproom.
Team Eight Arch 💚