After confirmation that restrictions will be lifted further from 17th May we’re super happy to confirm our onsite taproom will reopen from Friday 21st May!
Some added exciting news is that we’re going to be opening our taproom on Saturdays also!!!!!! At the moment this will be only for the Saturdays until 19th June.
Obviously we have restrictions that we need to stick to for the time being, below are all the details you need to know:
- We will be operating table service
- We will show you to a table when you arrive
- Tables inside & outside will seat 6 people – we’re unable to accommodate bigger groups at tables but you can use more than one table if available
- Check in via NHS app or we’ll take details for every person
- No table bookings being taken
- Masks must be worn at all times when not seated
- Friday 4-8pm
- Saturday 12-4pm
Flaming Peaches will be returning on Friday evenings serving up their outstanding street food and on Saturdays we’ll have a selection of hot savoury delights from BigWigs bakery in Tuckton, all of this alongside a full range of our beers on draft plus local cider, gin, wine & soft drinks.
Friday evenings at Eight Arch are back and we can’t wait to see you all 💚